Thursday, March 18, 2010

Where to begin???

Didn't sleep well last night due to thinking about the million things that I have going through my head. I really think this blog will help me "get out" a lot of my thoughts! As I laid in bed last night I went through all of the things I have currently going on in my life and wanted to share about a few of them. Last July I signed up to go through Tulsa Young Life training and have been leading at Edison High School since the first of August. It has been a great experience and I can't wait to see what all it has in store for me as we continue chasing after high school kiddos!! If you don't know anything about Young Life, it is an organization that reaches out to high schoolers by hanging out with them, enjoying their presence and teaching them about God's word. God was truly calling me to make a step to share how he has worked in my life and I can't wait to continue doing that with my high school friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment