Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My first post!

Hello!!

This is very random of me to set up a blog but I'm kind of excited about it! I think reading about other people lives is fun and interesting, so thought I would start my own.

Well, a little bit about me: I am 23 years old, engaged to my best friend, buying a house and teaching third grade. So I guess I do have a lot going on...ha! I am having a great time planning my wedding (even though "bridezilla" does come out every once in awhile) and can't wait for Kelly and I to be in the same city and live in the same house!!! I stay pretty busy with wedding planning, teaching and having somewhat of a social life.

I love to talk and am thinking this will be a great way for me to share what is on my mind and what is happening in my life. Maybe then I won't drive Kelly, my family, and my friends crazy with all of my long drawn out stories!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment