Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm back!

Well, it has been awhile since I have been on my blog....for many reasons! The main reason has been because this past weekend I moved into Kelly and I's house and have been without internet since yesterday! I think I finally have all the "business" side of moving in done for awhile! Another reason is because last Wednesday my mom and I had to put Sadie Mae (our 17 year old dog) to sleep. It was very hard for our whole family. I knew I had a picture of her on the blog and I just wasn't ready to see it and get upset....again! I never would have thought I would have been in the room watching Sadie take her last breath, but my mom wanted to be with Sadie in her last few minutes....so I was too. I think if we both had to do it over again, we would not have been in the room because that has made things a lot tougher for both of us. With that all said, we know that Sadie is in doggie heaven and no longer suffering from her congestive heart failure....R.I.P. Sadie Mae Blackman.
-More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment