Monday, December 20, 2010

My favorite time of year!

I miss my blog! I read other peoples blogs all the time but somehow can never find the time to add to my own....so here I am! : ) What a better time to start back on the blog than my favorite time of year...CHRISTMAS! Kelly and I leave to go back to Tulsa this Wednesday for 10 days. We are so excited to see family and friends and celebrate this beautiful time of year. All of the Largents will be in town so we will get to spend 1/2 the time with them and 1/2 the time with my family...we are so lucky everyone will be in one place. This Christmas will be a little more difficult with Kelly being on crutches. It has now been 3 weeks since his knee surgery. During a lovely basketball game he came down on another guys foot and hyperextended his knee. He tore his acl, mcl, lcl and hamstring....not good! But the good news is he is getting better and has 3 more weeks with the crutches and 5 with the brace. The picture below is pre-surgery...I will add post-surgery pictures later. This picture does not even do the amount of swelling and bruising justice! Poor thing....he has done so well through it all...way better than I would ever have handled something like this! Well that is all for now...promise I will be back sooner this time. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment